The Tahoe Experience
The Tahoe Experience
The Tahoe Experience is based out of Tahoe Keys Marina located in South Lake Tahoe, California. This is an ideal location for touring Emerald Bay and D.L. Bliss State Parks. At only 3 miles from these state parks, we spend less time in transit and more time enjoying the wonderful natural splendors. We are very fortunate to be one of the few companies that have the privilege to operate out of this ideal boarding location.
The Tahoe Keys Marina is very easy to find, but if you have any questions please call us at 530-721-2139 to get clarification. It is better to be safe and on time than late and sorry.
- Turn on to Tahoe Keys Blvd from Highway 50
- Head north on Tahoe Keys Blvd till you reach the stop sign at Venice Drive, there you will see a large sign that says Tahoe Keys Marina.
- Turn right and head down Venice Drive until you reach the marina.
- Please park and walk down to the end of the parking lot next to the boat ramp.
- Stateline/ Casinos: 15 minutes
- Zephyr Cove: 20-25 minutes
- Tahoe City: 45-50 minutes
- Reno/Tahoe Airport: 1 hr and 15 minutes
- Sacramento Airport: 2 hr
The Tahoe Experience is perfect for all ages and geared towards people of all activity levels. From the adventurous type who are yearning to paddle board across the crystal clear waters, or go for a thrilling tube ride; to those who would prefer to stretch out and soak in the rays of the sun while admiring the natural wonders of the Sierra Nevada mountains. We guarantee there is something for everyone to enjoy! Tours are limited to 6 people- with 4 couches on board there is plenty of space to relax and enjoy all that we have to offer.
To top it off, we include a video/photo package to capture your “Tahoe Experience” with 4K drone footage and 12MP camera stills. Share your adventure with friends online or simply keep for yourself to look back on for years to come.
Book with us today and appreciate all that Lake Tahoe has to offer like a true local on The Tahoe Experience.